Who Needs a Diet?

Welcome to my attempt at figuring out how to live a healthy life, while not giving up things I truly love to do and eat!

4.08.2010

Too Busy to Blog Well!

Ooops. Not so good with the photography the past few days. Set my battery to charge, then forgot to put it back in the camera. Strange how that doesn't work so well.

Tuesday Dinner was... Chipotle! Even though I had it the day before, it was okay because Kyle loves it and finally felt his mouth had healed enough for it. I got mine in a tortilla, but the same old filling:

Wednesday am I had Chobani Blueberry (yum!) before hitting the gym for a shower only.

Lunch was a big salad with turkey, red pepper, and cucumber, but no picture. Oops #1.

Snack was a hot dog sans bun for a snack with some ketchup:

Dinner was at a little sushi fusion place in town. Kyle and I were both starving because it was almost 7:30, which is laaaate for us. I didn't have my camera in my purse because originally we were going to eat at home, but decided in the end to just eat out for time's sake. Oops #2.

I got some sort of combo of teriyaki salmon with steamed rice, salad with ginger dressing, endame, miso soup, and a california roll. It was $14.00, and I got it knowing I would save half for another meal. I ate the salad first (typical iceberg) which had a good ginger dressing, then the miso soup (very tasty!), some endame, and the California roll which had very little flavor.

I was too full to eat the salmon and rice, so I took it home for another meal!

After dinner I had some read wine (2 glasses?) and watched Up with Kyle. Such a cute movie, but my goodness I cried a lot! So sentimental, but so good.

This morning featured more yogurt for breakfast:

Then I hit the gym:
  • 30 minutes on the arc trainer, weight loss setting level 8
I LOVED the arc trainer! I really felt it working my thighs as well as my core because you have to work harder to keep your balance.

I stayed on campus all day (9am-7pm YUCK), so I hit the food court for my favorite... Panda Express!

Steamed veggies, sweetfire chicken, and mushroom-zucchini blend (A "smart-wok" item).

I then settled into the library for an afternoon of hard work:


Sipping on some Diet Coke and munching on a banana:


After my 4:30-7pm class, I grabbed a burger from Checkers:

I have 1/2 the fries to Kyle. It was pretty good... I hated Checkers as a kid, but I liked it better than most other fast food burgers.

Now I am having mandatory KAT TIME. I am just going to relax in bed watching movies until I fall asleep. No school, no boyfriend, nada. Just ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment