Who Needs a Diet?

Welcome to my attempt at figuring out how to live a healthy life, while not giving up things I truly love to do and eat!

4.14.2010

Early Post!

It's date night tonight, so I'm getting this out of the way earlier than usual today! Kyle and I are both in intense writing mode, so tonight we are just going to relax together for a bit :-)

I forgot to mention, but last night I had a good 40 minutes of intense walking up and down and around campus and downtown college park. I knew that in advance, so that is why I didn't hit the gym yesterday morning!

This morning I woke up to another bowl of savory oats around 8:30:

Then I had a great 30 minutes on the arc trainer on level 8 at the gym.

The oats did the trick; I didn't feel hungry until 3 hours later despite another 300 calorie burning workout.

I had lunch at 12:30, and MAN was it good!

I toasted a 90 calorie flatbread thing, and topped with chicken verde/roasted veggies, fresh cut tomatoes and 1/3 an avocado. I pumped up the chicken verde by heating it in skillet and cooking in a huge handful of spinach. DELISH.

I also had some caffeine:

Some H20, followed by a Fuze Slenderize:

Now I am going to tidy up a bit, and then have a nice night with Kyle :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment