Who Needs a Diet?

Welcome to my attempt at figuring out how to live a healthy life, while not giving up things I truly love to do and eat!

4.01.2010

Done done done!

Oi vey.

I submitted my draft a few hours ago, and threw a presentation together for my class at 4. Now I need a break!

Dinner Tuesday:

$3.95 for a mushroom cheeseburger with fries at Pizza Roma... yum!

Wednesday Breakfast:


2 scrambled eggs with hot sauce and a banana.

Wednesday Workout:
I was so tired and sleep deprived, I didn't make it to the gym. I thought sleeping in and leisurely working on my paper would be best.

Wednesday Lunch:

Roasted veggies! Butternut squash, russet potatoes, red pepper, red onion, white onion, carrots, parsnips. I LOVE ROASTED PARSNIPS!

I had a big serving on a bed of spinach:

Wednesday Dinner:
Pizza from Ledo's (about 4 squares) + more veggies on spinach


The pizza was okay; it had peppers, sausage, and mushrooms, but was not cooked all the way and had too much sauce. Meaning it fell apart when you tried to pick up a slice.

Plus... some beer. I know, I know. That didn't last long! But it tastes so good, and I was so stressed...

Thursday Breakfast: Luna (no pic!)

Thursday Workout:
  • 30 minutes elliptical... I didn't have time for more!
Thursday Lunch:

Leftover pizza... no worries, I only had about 1/2 of these leftovers.

Now I am twiddling my thumbs, feeling the stress melt away. I am taking a much needed paper break for a few days before I go back to researching, editing, and incorporating my reader's notes.

Girl needs a break! But first class, then Date Night :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment