Who Needs a Diet?

Welcome to my attempt at figuring out how to live a healthy life, while not giving up things I truly love to do and eat!

4.06.2010

Ready to be done...

After a four day break from school, it is REALLY hard to get back into the swing of things. But, I think that break was totally necessary given that I had no spring break and I have been on the go since last June.

Last night was EPIC. DUKE IS THE NATIONAL CHAMPION, BABY!

Before the game, I made a simple pasta sauce with this new veggie pasta:

I had about 2.5 oz of it (very tasty!) with a thrown together pasta sauce:
  • 5 chicken tenders marinated in Italian dressing, sauteed with
  • 1 jar marinated artichokes
  • 1 can no salt tomatoes
  • 2 big handfuls of spinach
  • a sprinkle of hot pepper flakes, salt, and pepper

With some roasted veggies on the side :-)

Kyle forgot to leave the easter candy at work, so I maybe had some peanut butter goodness....oops.

This morning I woke up and hit the gym after pounding an (unpictured) Luna bar.
  • 20 minutes elliptical, level 12 on random
  • 30 minutes stationary bike, level 10-12
I was starved when I got home at 11:30, and had leftovers from last night:

A little pasta heavy, but delish! I also had a diet coke... just one, and I have to say I feel better after having no caffeine yesterday and only 1/2 cup coffee on Sunday.

Snacks were popcorn, Easter M&Ms (Kyle left them RIGHT on the desk; I have no self control), and a Slenderize juice.




Now I am off to meet Kyle for an early dinner before my class tonight... blah blah blah. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment