Who Needs a Diet?

Welcome to my attempt at figuring out how to live a healthy life, while not giving up things I truly love to do and eat!

4.28.2010

4/23/10 Recap

Yeah.... it was a BUSY few days... but I'm back!

Rewind to last Friday, 4/23.

I got up had a bowl of savory oats:

What up Elmo?

Yeah, the kids paper plates/bowls are MAD cheaper than the regular ones.

Oh, a note on that. Our house is in foreclosure, meaning our hot water will never be fixed before our lease ends. This means showers at the gym, paper plates, and a total of 2.5 months, or 85 days without hot water.

I hit the gym:
  • 30 minutes arc trainer, level 8 weight loss setting
Then walked around campus, stopping for a few minutes to grab a coffee and do a few quick edits:


After I handed in a few things, I walked some more (about 20 minutes total) and went to run a few errands and grab a quick lunch from Wendy's, a spicy chicken sandwich (sans mayo and bun) with a side salad and my own vinaigrette:


I spent the afternoon packing, and went without a snack. Dinner was D.P. Dough... yum!


Cheese, sausage, onions, hot sauce calzone... the "Danger" Zone. Delish. So bad, but so good!

After dinner we hit the road for NC and got there right before midnight, and I had 2 Tsing Taos upon arrival:

4/23 recap donnnne!

No comments:

Post a Comment