Who Needs a Diet?

Welcome to my attempt at figuring out how to live a healthy life, while not giving up things I truly love to do and eat!

3.21.2010

Work Hard, Play Hard.

Guys? I am EXHAUSTED. Absolutely worn out.

I spent my spring break at my parent's house under a self-imposed house arrest. Not fun. But, I got a TON of work done, and can just focus on getting my paper done. Sadly, this means blogging is going to be a low priority, and may not happen on a daily basis (as I'm sure you've noted).

RECAP!

Wednesday Dinner, Thai Cafe:
Spring Rolls which my parents and I split 3 ways:


A bad bottle of vino:

Veggie medley with Shrimp.... SO flavorful! One of the best I've had!


Thursday Breakfast, (AT 5:30am!!!):
1 egg 1 egg white with Cholula and a slice of whole grain toast + buttah, Smart Water


Thursday Lunch:
3 oz rigatoni with sauteed garlic, tomato, shrimp sauce I threw together:

Thursday Snacks:
Naked!

Black lentils for some protein power

Thursday Dinner:
Papa John's pizza with mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and italian sausage

Yeah. I can barely see the toppings, too. And let me tell you, they weren't under the cheese.

Friday Breakfast:
Fruit... I got to the airport at 10:30, when food is being switched from breakfast to lunch and I didn't have time to wait around.

Friday Lunch:
I got back to College Park just in time to watch Ky, Nick, and Brendan eat AMAZING looking burgers from the Cornerstone, but I got there too late to order. I settled for the next (not really) best thing:

Quarter pounder with Cheese. What up?

Friday snack:
Bunnies! About 1/2 the bag

Friday Dinner, Thai Food:
Lab Gai salad (I usually find this comes on a lot of greens, no such luck!)

Autumn Rolls


Love that wasabi sauce... they never include that in our takeout orders!

Then Ky and I settled in for an early evening (I was exhausted beyond belief from writing all week), and I enjoyed my Alice White Sparkling White Wine.

I am so ready for grad school to be OVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment